It’s good to start a new year with some praises!
- Praise! I enter into a new year with amazement and gratitude for what the Lord has done in the past year, and with excitement for what is to come. God continues to provide.
- Praise! My first Hebrew quiz came back with a 90%.
- Praise! My teaching assistant (TA) job is starting well.
- Praise! I just finished my 2015 taxes.
- Praise! As a TA, I have a great place to study at school.
- Praise! My bank switch is progressing nicely.
- Praise! Great housemates, great school, great community, and a great church! God’s greatness abounds!
Here are some prayer requests:
- Please pray that I may find time and clarity to finish up my Field Methods course.
- For no visa renewal issues. Sadly, my present student visa expires just 12 days before I expect to graduate!
- That God would be guiding me even now as I consider what preparations to do for finances in the summer semester and beyond. Please pray for new and renewed financial partners. You can learn more about these needs here.
Thank you everyone! Prayers are powerful. Let me know how I can be praying for you too.