Hello Prayer Team!
Thanks so much for your prayers. It’s hard to believe that two weeks have already passed, and I’m back from Brazil. Terry and Karla Smith and Asbury Church from Alabama also had a wonderful time doing the literacy workshop with the Quechua in Panao.
- For my increased confidence and ability in the use of Bible translation software, as well as improved abilities in the revision of drafts of Scripture translations.
- For new friendships formed and colleagues met in Brazil.
- For the chance to meet the Asbury Church team members in Lima.
- The Panao Quechua translation team scheduled a meeting with many Panao Quechua leaders! The discussion of the nature of the Old Testament translation project will happen on Saturday the 27th.
- For a safe trip to Huánuco- I’m about to board the bus!
- That I would be able to take what I learned at the Brazil workshop and use it to help the translation team to the fullest extent possible.
I ask continued prayer for:
- The Smiths and I, that we would have a very good time of mentoring and learning when I get back from Brazil.
- Continued networking with stakeholders, and continued development of my own community.
- That I would continue to adjust to life in the village Tipsa.
For continued spiritual growth and vitality.
Finally, I would like to ask you to pray for my mother Vivianne who is getting ready for a major surgery in early December, to remove a precancerous growth on her digestive tract. Right now, please pray for good planning and that she and the medical team would be able to make the best decisions possible.
Thanks so much!