Hello partners in prayer!
It’s incredible to think two weeks have gone by and my time in Florida is over. I am so grateful to all of you, my friends and Wycliffe ministry partners. You have made it possible for me to attend this new member training in Orlando, and have been showering me with prayer while I am here. Thank you.
- Grateful for high-caliber instructors who love their job.
- Grateful to Wycliffe for how well it equips us for the work we do.
- Even while here, God has blessed my Wycliffe ministry with a couple surprise new prayer and financial partners.
- Grateful for a wonderful birthday celebration, even while away from home.
- Please pray that all I have learned in this new member training will continue to take root.
- Please pray for good travel connections:
- Orlando to Seattle on Friday
- Seattle to Langley, BC on Saturday, and to Bowen Island, BC on Monday.
- BC to Seattle on Sunday the 5th.
- Seattle to North Carolina on the 6th.
- North Carolina to Seattle on the 14th, Valentine’s Day.
- Please pray for me as I plan the details of my Canada visit. Please pray for fruit from my spiritual retreat on Bowen Island, and a refreshing time with friends.
- Please pray for a bizarre technical problem affecting this website. It’s a serious issue and I’m starting to suspect God may have deeper purposes for what started out as a mistake. Three different parties are involved.
The trip to North Carolina is for a “Storyweavers” workshop, which is about how to integrate “your story, my story, and God’s story” into conversations that convey the Gospel.
Thank you so much! You are such an encouragement to me.