Here is an update:
- I am almost over my cold. Thank you for your prayers for a quick recovery. It did not cause me to loose much study time.
- My housemate came back on Thursday and is recovering. If you think of him, please pray that he would not have any further complications.
- My Guatemalan friends of the non-profit ASOIXIL continue to work through their personnel issues. Please continue to be in prayer for them. God willing I will have the chance to talk with them this weekend. Please pray that I would have the right words.
- Please continue to pray for my studies. I am struggling to “recover lost ground”
- Please pray for clarity for me and my advisors as we sort out the rest of my program. I thought I had all of my courses nearly arranged until graduation, but now it’s turned into quite a complicated, tangled mess!
As always, please let me know if there is any way I can pray for you too.
Thanks so much, and God bless,