Hello family and friends,
Here are some praises!
- I was worried about having enough US funds to last me through summer break when it comes, but an old supporter surprised me with a gift of $200, doing a lot to alleviate my concerns!
- I was also incredibly encouraged last Friday by one of my prayer partners, who prayed earnestly for me as I worked on my final Field Methods language analysis paper- the previous Friday’s work on said paper had gone terribly, but last Friday was a smashing success. All I can say is, it was an answer to prayer!
- I anticipate finishing my Field Methods coursework today or tomorrow! It’ll be a cause for celebration.
- Yesterday I turned in a large assignment for my Discourse Analysis course. I am happy with how it turned out, and glad that another 20% of my course grade is now complete!
- This week, for the first time I had the chance to look at some job descriptions for work with Wycliffe Bible Translators! I can’t tell you how exciting this is. Thank you to all of you who have helped me get this far! I am progressing steadily in my journey.
- I just received an email from a new board member of my home church notifying me that she will be working to keeping the church updated on me and the other missionaries! This is also very encouraging.
I also have some prayer requests:
- I again request prayer for productivity today- I may be able to complete the Field Methods course today! And if not today, certainly by the end of Saturday or Monday.
- I had to miss a lot of sleep last week to get some assignments in, and I’m afraid I may be coming down with an illness. I am doing my best to care for myself, but even so please pray for strength for my immune system!
- Please pray for funding for summer semester.
- The week ahead is “Independent Study Week,” which means no classes or assignments due. Please pray that God would help me prioritize my assignments and responsibilities, and get a lot done!
Please let me know if there is any way that I can pray for you too!
Thanks and God bless,