Dear Prayer Team,
Thank you so much for your prayers! In the last many weeks my stress levels have gone down significantly. I’ve learned some new approaches to problems and stressors that are going to help me long-term, and I know that your prayers have played a big part in that.
This past month has had a very different pacing from what I’ve been used too.
- For the time with my forerunners Terry and Karla Smith. For the mentoring I received, and the progress we were able to make on converting the dictionary format.
- For the community check of the book of Malachi last weekend. We were able to make several improvements. In some ways this short book challenged them to grow in their beliefs about God, helping affirm the value and effectiveness of the Panao Quechua Scriptures.
- For the chance to meet many new people and participate in the regular daily activities when I spend 10 days in the village, starting on May 3rd.
- For a visit to a neighboring city to spend time with some colleagues. I will be mixing some rest with mentorship and talking about digital Scripture engagement strategies in the Americas.
- For the team’s application to the partner organization for project funding. Please pray that the partner organization would have wisdom as they consider the application.
- For my planning of my first visit back to the States. This is new territory, and there are a lot of logistics to work out! For example, travel dates, speaking dates, where I’ll live, and how I’ll get around.
How can I pray for you?
Thanks so much, and God bless,