Hello friends and family!
Merry, Christmas, and happy New Year!
I can’t believe it has been almost three weeks since I last published a prayer request. I’m sorry if I have kept anyone waiting!
I am grateful to have finished two of my courses on time. I’m two classes closer to my program completion!
For my third class, Field Methods, I worked arduously on my projects the last week, and I was the last student to go home for Christmas. Even so, I came to the States with a lot of work to do. My professor is very understanding and gracious, and is accepting work for grading for a little while longer. I have continued to study as possible between visits with family and relatives.
I am excited to see all of my MCCF friends on the 3rd! I am fortunate to have a few minutes to share during the service.
- That I would get much-needed rest, despite the continued need to study.
- That I would be able to finish this course by the time classes start again on January 13th.
- For guidance today as I prepare my brief message for Sunday.
- That I would not get discouraged when I run into obstacles.
- For a beautiful time with some of my relatives in Portland.
Thank you so much, and God bless.