Hello friends and family,
Thank you for all of your prayers. My sermon in Spanish on Wednesday went really well! I am grateful for the opportunity to share and speak from the heart.
Here are my current prayer requests:
- Praise! I had a very blessed weekend attending several congregations where I have connections. I was very ministered to.
- Please pray for the situation regarding my truck: I had to leave it at the shop on Sunday morning due to electrical problems. Please pray for ability and insight for the mechanics, for wisdom for me on what to fix and what to leave, and for God’s provision for any unexpected expenses.
- Praise: The weather is nice, and my family has a great bicycle that I can use while my car is in the shop. I’m glad to be getting some more exercise.
- Please pray that I would be able to successfully prepare all of my visa renewal documents so that the process goes smoothly when I get back to Canada.
- Any time I am getting ready to leave a country, my schedule gets very full as I tie up loose ends and say my goodbyes. Please pray that I would be able to balance my time and focus on what is most important between now and June 2nd when I go back.
- Praise: I am reading some textbooks about different church traditions for an intensive course I’m taking this summer. I’m already learning a lot of valuable information! Prayer: That I would be able to find time to keep up with the reading! I’m behind on my reading plan :/ .
- Please pray that God would guide my preparations for sharing at my home church Mountain Creek on Sunday the 29th.
- Please pray that I would be able to connect with more friends and family as I seek to complete my financial and prayer needs. I’m currently at 63% (living expenses) and 51% (tuition) for summer semester. (Click here for current info.)
Thanks and God bless,