Dear friends, family, my partners in ministry,
Thank you for your prayers!
- My time in Asheville, North Carolina was wonderful. I learned a tremendous amount about how to use conversations and stories to communicate the Gospel. I have a newfound confidence in my ability to communicate Christ’s love! Thank you for praying for me and others. Please ask me about what I learned! I’m excited to share.
- I had a great conversation with a Vietnam War veteran while waiting to board my last flight. Please pray that he would find peace with God.
- Please pray that God would help me work in an organized and efficient manner as I focus on partnership development, knowing what to prioritize.
- Just now I was moved when watching an 8-minute video about a Bible translation project in a different part of Peru. Please pray for the many translation projects presently going on all over Peru, as linguists and mother-tongue translators work together to translate the meaning of God’s word into their heart languages. Please also pray for the many others who perform support roles, that they would be strengthened and encouraged in their important work.
- Please pray for a bizarre technical problem affecting this website. It’s a serious issue and I’m starting to suspect God may have deeper purposes for what started out as a mistake. Three different parties are involved. It’s a work in progress.
Thanks so much! I’m glad to be home!
I hope you all enjoyed a meaningful Valentine’s Day this week, with those you love. Thank you for joining me as a ministry partner in sharing the greatest love story ever told, through Bible translation in the heart language of those still waiting to hear about Jesus!
“God is love… We love because he first loved us.”
-1 John 4:16, 19
I look forward to seeing many of you in the coming weeks.