I’m back from Oregon and getting back into the routine. Thank you for praying for me as I drove 780 miles around Washington and Oregon last week.
Here is the latest:
- Safe travels! And a truck that’s still holding its own after 28 years.
- The consultant check of Panao Quechua Exodus draft was completed ahead of schedule.
- Great connections with family, friends, and colleagues in Oregon and Washington.
- That God would guide the translation team in the revisions that they are considering.
- For the organizers of the literacy workshops in May and June, that they would be able to know just what content to prepare. Also pray for the Panao Quechua, that many of them would feel the desire and empowerment to come to the workshop.
- The translation team in Panao and I are eager for me to get to Peru! Please pray that God would provide opportunities to share about my Wycliffe ministry so that my financial partnership team would come together more quickly, and so that my monthly ministry budget would be complete.
Thank you so much for being a part of my prayer team. I couldn’t do it without you!
2 thoughts on “Back from Oregon”
I have been praying every day for your support to come together. I still have your picture on my table so it reminds me to pray. I really enjoyed our visit when you were here. Grace
Thank you so much Grace!
Comments are closed.