Dear prayer warriors,
Thank you for your prayers. They are making a difference! These past weeks have been characterized by an improvement in my energy levels and ability to concentrate on my work.
- For an impactful visit with my primary care doctor. No specialist appointments are needed- he was able to address many of my primary concerns and help me realize that my energy issues may be due largely to the stress of doing partnership development during the holidays and ultimately preparing to move to Peru.
- For several great meetings with friends. For the chance to get to know them better and share with them God’s heart for the Bibleless.
- That the Quechua translation team was able to reconvene for a time despite the lack of funding, for the first 20 days of December. Praise for the progress that senior Wycliffe translator Terry Smith and the translation team were able to make.
- Please continue to pray for
- lead translator Edmin’s wife Maura as she seeks to treat her tumor.
- my energy levels, and for wisdom on how to seek resolution on the matter.
- me, and those considering partnering with my Wycliffe ministry, as we are in the final push for closing the funding gap, and also approaching deadlines.
- Please pray that God would help me coordinate all of the details for departing to Peru without overlooking any of the important pieces.
How can I be praying for you this Christmas?
Thank you so much. You mean to world to me.