Hello Prayer Team! As we come out of Thanksgiving weekend, I am so grateful for what you have done and continue to do for me. Thank you. Here is the latest!
- Praise! For the opportunity to spend Thanksgiving with family one more time.
- That my Wycliffe Ministry Partnership Team would be completed soon, allowing me to coordinate my departure from the US and arrival to Peru. For my sake, and the sake of others.
- For strength and wisdom to face increased spiritual warfare that comes due to being close to full partnership. Please pray both for me, and those considering partnership with my Wycliffe ministry.
- Based on some ongoing medical concerns I shared with my Wycliffe directors*, they have encouraged me to see a couple of specialists. Please pray that I would be able to get the right appointments and not have to wait until March when I return from ICC. Also that the specialist visits would enable me to overcome some challenges to my health and wellbeing.
- Please also pray for the Quechua translation team, and another organization considering partnership with them.
- Due to lack of funds, the translation progress has stopped and the team members are focusing their energies on other needed income streams.
- Also, Maura, the wife of the lead translator Edmin, recently discovered a tumor. She is on medication and is also experiencing dizziness. Please pray for her, Edmin, and their two young boys.
Thank you, and God bless you all.
*mainly pertaining to my quality of sleep and resulting energy levels