Dear friends and family, partners in prayer,
Thank you for your prayers! I hope you are well.
This week I am traveling around Oregon, between the cities of Gresham, Salem, and Albany. I am meeting with friends, family, and partners in ministry.
• I have some new prayer and financial partners for my Wycliffe ministry! The recent financial partners have made much-needed contributions to my launch expense fund, which will help me get to Peru in October.
• I have been able to schedule and have several meetings with potential partners in ministry.
• I haven’t had much anxiety this past week.
Please pray for:
• The millions affected by severe flooding across the northern part of Peru.
• The consultant check the translation team is working on for the book of Exodus.
• Continued prayer for the Quechua director Walter and his wife Blanca, as they seek to treat her epilepsy.
• Safe travels as I go about Oregon this week, and good connections with the people I am visiting.
• More hearts to be open to partnership in my Wycliffe ministry.
Thank you so much for what you do. It really takes a team to do this work, and it’s such a blessing to have you be a part of this ministry.